What Am I Supposed To Do With This Blankety-Blank-Blank-Blank Employee??
Tens of thousands of managers ask themselves that question every working day — and now there is an answer!
Does that describe you? If so — or if you just want to get the best out of every employee that you manage — the book’s practical tips and proven techniques will help you:
- Understand what’s driving your unmanageable employee
- Evaluate the costs and benefits of turning him around
- Enroll her in that effort, and help her become a valued member of your team
- Guide all your employees to greater innovation, cooperation and effectiveness
- Communicate with each of the three generations in the workplace
Managing the Unmanageable is a unique resource for a universal problem. Learn more about how its flexible 5C Framework can guide you to success with unmanageables of every age, attitude, history, and habits.